Here are a few of our favorite Easter books.
*As an Amazon Associate, if you make a purchase from using the links in this post, I receive a very small percentage of the sale. I always recommend checking books out from your library first, then buying them if you want to add them to your collection.
Classic Easter Books
- Easter by Gail Gibbons
- The Country Bunny by Dubose Heyward
- Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
- Here Comes Peter Cotton Tail by Steve Nelson
- The Golden Egg by A. J. Wood
- The Easter Egg by Jan Brett
- The Easter Story by Patricia Pingry
- Where are Baby’s Easter Eggs by Karen Katz
- Fancy Nancy’s Elegant Easter by Jane O’Connor
- Honey Bunny by Mary Engelbreit
- The Berenstain Bears’ Baby Easter Bunny by Jan Berenstain
- Happy Easter Curious George by H.A. Rey
I made the basket to match my daughter’s Easter dress. I just found some simple daisy flowers at the dollar store and hot glued them to her simple basket to dress it up. You could pick any flowers to match what you need. This was so quick and easy and we received so many compliments on it last year at our neighborhood egg hunt.
Below is a picture of my daughter in her matching dress and hair barette.
I don't put up very many fancy Easter decorations. I normally just leave out the baskets and books as our main decoration.
I hope you pick up some books to celebrate this holiday with your children. What are some of your favorite? Share your ideas in the comments below.